Write Your Love Story
Write out the story of how you met and fell in love. You can do this as a prose story, or as a visual timeline of important dates.
Some things to include:
- Details about what you were each doing and feeling before you met
- The particular circumstances of your meeting
- Your initial impressions of each other
- Key milestones, e.g. when you met each other’s families, when you first said, “I love you” to one another, etc.
- Your engagement story
- How you’ve enriched each others’ lives
Whether you write a story or create a visual timeline, print it out and put it somewhere where you'll see it often. It will keep you centered on what’s important.
Bonus! You can also use this as content for a wedding website. People love a good romantic story!